Summer School is a unique opportunity to learn about developing web and mobile applications that meets the requirements of good design, high scalability and faster integration/deployment.
Two parallel tracks will run together and participants have to choose on the two.
The first track will be around Java EE enviroment.
Nabrass Lamouchi – Team Leader at Société Générale & Netbeans Dream Team member
- Intro to Enterprise Development
- Intro to Java EE specifications
- Intro to Java 8
- Intro to Spring Boot
- Legacy and SOA trendies
- Diving into Microservices architecture
- Getting into Agility for Microservices Development
- Modeling the ecosystem
- Designing the application
- Tooling & tooling
- Coding, coding & coding
- Continous Integration & Continous Delivery
- Docker & AWS wedding
- MetaData, Quality and availability monitoring
- Best practices
Requirements: Bring your own laptop with Netbeans or Eclipse installed, and Java JDK 8.
The second track will be around .NET environment.
Houssem Dellai – .NET Consultant at Soat & Microsoft MVP
- Intro to Xamarin
- Intro to Xamarin Forms
- Creating UI in Xamarin Forms
- Applying MVVM design pattern and IOC/DI
- Debugging .NET apps
- Intro to ASP.NET Core
- Creating MVC web applications
- Developing web servives with Web API
- Connecting to the SQL Database
- Working with NoSQL databases (CosmosDB on Azure)
- Deploying the web app on Azure
- Continuous Integration (CI) with VSTS
- DevOps for mobile apps with VS Mobile Center
- Unit and UI tests
Requirements: Bring your own laptop with Visual Studio 2015 or 2017 installed.
Info: Make sure you subscribe to one of the 2 tracks.
Final confirmation will be done by email or phone.