I will be in the National School of Computing Sciences of Tunisia (ENSI Tunisia), from the 2nd to 4th January 2020, to animate a 20 Hours workshop, about Microservices in Java and how to deploy them as Docker Containers to Kubernetes. The event is organized by Mrs Rim Drira.
The workshop content:
- Part 1: The Monolithics Era
- Part 2: Coding the monolith
- Part 3: Microservices Era
- Part 4: Applying DDD to the code
- Part 5: Meeting & Implementing the µservices concerns and patterns
- Part 6: Building the standalone µservices
- Part 7: Packaging µservices in containers
- Part 8: Falling in 🥰 with container orchestrator: KUBERNETES 😍
- Part 9: Applying the Kubernetes Style
- Part 10: Meeting Azure ☁️
- Part X: What ’s next ?
Like every edition 😁 I would like to thank Mrs Rim Drira for the invitation and for all the great organization of the previous events.