NetBeans Day Paris, for the first time in France, held on the October 16th, 2015. It was a very nice opportunity to meet NetBeans users and developers in Paris Area.
My presentation is a live coding session showing how to make a sample app from scratch on NetBeans, using many trendy technologies and APIs:
- IDE: NetBeans 8.0.2
- Server: Payara Server 4.1.153
- Backend: Java EE 7 [JPA 2.1, EJB 3.2, CDI 1.1, JAX-RS 2.0], REST Standards, CORS
- Frontend: HTML5, AngularJS 1.4.x & Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.x
- Testing: JUnit 4.x
- Github for hosting the app code
The video (French):
- Geertjan Wielenga - Oracle : NetBeans Day Paris in Tweets !
- Emmanuel Hugonnet - Red Hat : NetBeans Day Paris 2015
- Payara Consulting : Payara at the NetBeans Day Paris
Hope to see you again at NetBeans Day Paris next year ! À très bientôt !